- Need some tips for proofreading and editing your own writing? Here are three good ones
- OpenOffice.org 3.0 was just released. Maybe you should consider putting it to work in your home office
- Bruce Byfield looks at how to generate story ideas for journalism
- There’s no shame in writing for money, as this article points out
- Does a working (screen)writer keep improving? Read this blog post to find out
- Here are two views on the differences between writing for print and writing for the Web
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.