It's never stops being busy here at The Home Firm — there's always a lot to do and always any number of things on the horizon. Here's what I'm working on and what's holding my interest right now:
- Planning and writing a number of articles for Opensource.com
- Working on Reaching Done, a short book covering simple productivity
- Creating a backlog of posts for my various blogs
- Working through a bunch of unread books (currently reading Off the Map by Alaistair Bonnett)
- Enjoying a number of longer-form articles from around the world (in English, of course)
This page inspired by Derek Sivers.