It's never stops being busy around here — there's always a lot to do and always something to learn. Here's what's holding my interest right now:
- Planning and writing a number of articles for Opensource.com
- Collecting information and writing articles for The Plain Text Project
- Working through my slowly-shrinking pile of unread books (currently reading Micromastery by Robert Twigger)
- Being challenged and informed by a number of longer-form articles from around the world
- Building up The Monday Kickoff, a weekly set of curated links to articles, blog posts, and more that have caught my interest
- Taking six month (January to June, 2018) to hone my writing chops, focusing on: writing for radio, descriptive writing, and UX writing
This page inspired by Derek Sivers.